YOUthentic Branding ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS
Effective date: January 2, 2021
These Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and YOUthentic Branding. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of the check-out payment form, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of YOUthentic Branding products and services using the online Credit Card facilities are subject to the following conditions. YOUthentic Branding with its online payment processor STRIPE.com accepts the following Credit Cards:
- VISA Debit
- American Express
With finalizing the payment process on www.youthentic.ca you warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The Credit Card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the Credit Card.
- You will pay the Credit Card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to YOUthentic Branding. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in YOUthentic Branding’s records.
Credit Card payments on our website www.youthentic.ca are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by STRIPE.com (US dollar transactions) using Secure socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit Card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- YOUthentic Branding does not store in any way your credit card details as per default settings in the payment form. You can choose to save your Credit Card information for future payments by changing the default settings in the check-out payment form.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. YOUthentic Branding will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please arrange an alternative payment method promptly with us to ensure successful use of YOUthentic Branding services and resources.
- YOUthentic Branding will confirm your payment details via email.
By using YOUthentic Branding’s online Credit Card payment form you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the processing Service Provider for the sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The YOUthentic Branding websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. YOUthentic Branding’s Terms and Conditions for online Credit Card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information to us by e-mail.
If you have any questions, or concerns about these ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS, you can contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided below:
- By email: [email protected]
- By mail: 231 - 4819c 48 Avenue, Red Deer, AB, T4N 3T2, Canada